Drops Friday, March 12th @ 10am PST
About This Collection:
We have partnered with Dylan Matthew to bring you this exclusive collab hoodie. The hoodie is made with premium fabric and features a floral skull pattern on the back with front left breast and sleeve details. Dylan also answered a few of our questions, check out our interview below!
- Hoodie drops Friday, March 12 @ 10AM PST
- Premium heavy-weighted fleece
- Bone-colored body
- Large back print with front left breast and sleeve detail prints
- EF woven label
- Authenticity guaranteed
1. How did you get started making music?
I’ve always loved music and tried to follow in my dad's footsteps because he’s a musician, so I sang at my talent show my senior year of high school and decided in that moment that this is what I wanted to do.
2. What is it about music that drew you into wanting to pursue it professionally?
I don’t get this feeling anywhere else, the feeling of creating something magical or being on stage, it’s impossible to find.
3. Who are your biggest inspirations, musical or not?
My dad, Bruno Mars, Otis Redding, Billy Joel, Jeremy Zucker.
4. How hands on do you like to get in the music-making process?
I am very hands on, I’m very particular about how I want to sound, the lyrics I'll be singing, etc. So there is never a time that I don’t have some sort of say / control in how my music is being created.
5. We’ve been stuck in lockdown for about a year now. How has COVID affected your music?
Negatively and positively. It comes in waves and I wasn’t writing much music for the first 6-8 months of lockdown, but recently I started doing some zoom sessions with some amazing artists and really starting to hone in on my ideal style.
6. What was the inspiration behind the new music that you are releasing soon?
I draw all of my inspiration from people. Whether it be an experience I had, someone I know had, or something I saw on tv and felt a connection to, it's all about humanity and how interesting it can be.
7. Are there any artists you’re looking forward to collaborating with post-pandemic?
There are a lot of artists I would love to collaborate with like Bruno Mars and Anderson Paak, and hope that I can make these happen!
8. What are you looking forward to doing the most once everything is safely reopened?
Getting back on the road, and playing all this new music for everyone live :)