Drops Friday, October 11 @ 10AM PST
About This Collection:We are stoked to announce our next artist collab, ATLiens! We partnered with ATLiens to design this dope long sleeve tee that drops Friday, October 11 at 10AM PST.
- Piece drops Friday, October 11 @ 10AM PST
- 1 LTD Long Sleeve Tee
We got a chance to sit down with ATLiens to get some insights into their lives and career. Read on!
1. What was the inspiration behind the name "ATLiens"? Who or what was your main inspiration when you were developing the project?
We met in Atlanta when we were children and chose the name since we lived there and it is common for all Atlanta natives to call themselves ATLiens.
2. What is your favorite alien or horror movie of all time?
One of our favorite classic alien movie would have to be “Invasion of the Saucer Men” the movie Dark Star is a pretty funny one to watch as well since the alien is a weird beach ball / bean bag hybrid.
3. What is your favorite piece of music that you’ve written? What makes it standout compared to everything else you’ve produced?
Probably our new Ghost Planet EP - it was the first time we felt we made a cohesive body of work that was meant to be heard from the first track to the last. We’re also really excited to share the new music we’ve been working on. Definitely think it’s different to our usual material, so guess you’ll have to wait and see ;)
4. What genres, albums, songs, or artists do you enjoy listening to that your fans would be surprised to learn?
We have pretty random tastes in music, everything from really old classical music to Norwegian death metal. We are both metal kids at heart and came from different styles of bands as well so we draw a lot of inspiration from different aspects of music.
5. Did you escape from Area51?
6. Why did you decide to collaborate with Electric Family?
We love that Electric Family truly cares about the Dance Community and created a following of their own. It only felt right to partner.
7. One last remark: Your set is over and you can flash one more message on the stage’s LED screens that everyone in the crowd will read. What does it say?
“don’t look above you”