Tchami believes that more children should have access to education. That's why he's partnered with us to create this black and white artist bracelet. Proceeds from this bracelet benefit the Greater Good Fund. The Greater Good Fund is a pool of all the money raised from Electric Family sales which is evenly distributed to our Greater Good partner charities on a quarterly basis.
• $1 donated for every bracelet sold
• Hand-braided elastic Nylon Tricot weave
• Engraved clasp with water-resistant, eco & skin friendly coating
• One-size-fits-all: expandable from 1.75 to 5.5 inch diameter
• Lifetime warranty: Breaks or tarnishes, we'll replace it for free*
• You will earn FAM points for this item ($1 = 10 FAM points)
*Item must fall under warranty guideline found here
USPS First-Class: 5-7 Business Days
FedEx Home Delivery: 1-3 Business Days (quoted by USPS)
DHL Express: 3-5 Business Days
DHL Global Mail: 14-21 Business Days (could take up to 3-4 weeks for certain countries)
Don't love your purchase? No worries, we'll cover the return shipping cost! Items purchased directly from our website may be returned within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund to the original form of payment or a store credit for the full price of the item(s).
My new favorite bracelet! Now just need to have a Malaa one made...
the bracelets went a little bit baggy after a few weeks. It's not that bad, but they definetly feel more slack now. But overall I am very happy about the bracelets and I think I will buy more soon.
It broke and got really rusty / dirty after like a week. I loved it when I had it brand new but I stopped wearing it :(