Krewella loves to use shows to connect with their audience. That's why they partnered with us to create a black and aqua artist bracelet for fans to connect with a great cause. Proceeds from this bracelet benefit the Greater Good Fund. The Greater Good Fund is a pool of all the money raised from Electric Family sales which is evenly distributed to our Greater Good partner charities on a quarterly basis.
• $1 donated for every bracelet sold
• Hand-braided elastic Nylon Tricot weave
• Engraved clasp with water-resistant, eco & skin friendly coating
• One-size-fits-all: expandable from 1.75 to 5.5 inch diameter
• Lifetime warranty: Breaks or tarnishes, we'll replace it for free*
• You will earn FAM points for this item ($1 = 10 FAM points)
*Item must fall under warranty guideline found here
USPS First-Class: 5-7 Business Days
FedEx Home Delivery: 1-4 Business Days
FedEx INTL Priority 2-4 Days
DHL Global Mail: 14-21 Business Days (could take up to 3-4 weeks for certain countries)
Don't love your purchase? No worries, we'll cover the return shipping cost! Items purchased directly from our website may be returned within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund to the original form of payment or a store credit for the full price of the item(s).
These bracelets are worth the price and they are very good quality.
Fits so well and feels 😎
Good quality, nice fit!
I love these bracelets, the artists they represent and the fact that a portion of the proceeds go to charity! PLUR all the way!
The band could be slightly bigger for people with larger wrists