We are looking for independent & self-motivated individuals who want to help and grow Electric Family to the next level. We have a few internship positions available for this summer season with our team located in Los Angeles.
You will gain valuable real-world experience working with us. The program will initially be a non-paid, internship position for approximately 3 months. There is potential to be hired as a part/full-time position upon evaluation of performance.
* All internships will range from 6-12 hours per week
* Looking for those with serious interest in helping to grow the brand
* Self-starter, motivated; able to take on tasks with minimal supervision
* Internship is unpaid at the start (evaluation period; approximately 3 months)
To be considered for this position, you must:
* Be a College Junior, Senior or out of school
* Be proficient at learning new programs/software
* Not have other conflicting obligations (other jobs are allowed as long as it doesn't interfere with our scheduling)
* Have experience in Microsoft Office & Excel
* Have a general skill set of creating/editing graphics
* Be able to work out of our office in Downtown Los Angeles
If you are unable to work out of our office, your application will be void and not considered.
Please read the description & submit the form below.
*Los Angeles based required
As part of Electric Family's Internship program, job responsibilities will include one or more of the following:
The Electric Family HQ is located near Downtown Los Angeles. Being able to come into the office is a mandatory requirement (NO exceptions!)to be considered for this position. You will need to provide your own transportation and street parking is available.
Think you got what it takes to bring us to the next level?