Get hype with the official Protohype artist bracelet. Proceeds from this bracelet benefit the Greater Good Fund. The Greater Good Fund is a pool of all the money raised from Electric Family sales which is evenly distributed to our Greater Good partner charities on a quarterly basis.
• $1 donated for every bracelet sold
• Hand-braided elastic Nylon Tricot weave
• Engraved clasp with water-resistant, eco & skin friendly coating
• One-size-fits-all: expandable from 1.75 to 5.5 inch diameter
• Lifetime warranty: Breaks or tarnishes, we'll replace it for free*
• You will earn FAM points for this item ($1 = 10 FAM points)
*Item must fall under warranty guideline found here
USPS First-Class: 5-7 Business Days
FedEx Home Delivery: 1-3 Business Days (quoted by USPS)
DHL Express: 3-5 Business Days
DHL Global Mail: 14-21 Business Days (could take up to 3-4 weeks for certain countries)
Don't love your purchase? No worries, we'll cover the return shipping cost! Items purchased directly from our website may be returned within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund to the original form of payment or a store credit for the full price of the item(s).
Yes, this bracelet is really good as well as the artists I liked! The problem about this is that it gets a bit loose, but it's still worth wearing it.
After less then a month they get loose even if you take them off gently every time. This is with all of the bracelets which sucks since they cost this much and only last up to 2 months really
It feels very lightweight around my wrist, what with it not arriving yet and all.